Points of Light Training and Consulting
Points of Light equips individuals and organizations to learn, lead, and take action to create positive social change. Over the past year the Points of Light training and consulting team has:
- Developed over 50 new tools for the social sector
- Trained over 6,000 individuals
- Conducted over 250 trainings
- Trained upwards of 3,000 organizations
- Delivered e-learning courses to over 400 people
- Graduated 250 new Service Leaders through the Service Leader Certificate Program
- Over 13,000 downloads of tools and resources
- Over 2.3 million hits on videos and podcasts
We provide individuals and organizations with learning experiences that transform lives and communities.
Points of Light Training and Consulting serves:
- Volunteer Leaders and Managers;
- Students; and
- Organizations (Nonprofits, Government entities, and communities of faith).
We provide training and consulting on the following topics:
- Volunteer Management
- Volunteer Leadership
- Skills Based Volunteering
- Service Enterprise
- Community Engagement
Points of Light has a broad network of practitioners and experts that we leverage for the planning, development and implementation of learning programs. We provide learning experiences that are dynamic, innovative, and impact-oriented. Our training and consulting philosophy is based on:
- Principles of adult learning;
- Practitioner-based best practices;
- Collaborative and interactive design;
- Practical resources for innovation, action and impact; and,
- Needs of the target audience.
Interested in learning more about Points of Light Training and Consulting contact us at email@example.com
Points of Light equips individuals and organizations to leverage their time, talent, voice and money to create meaningful and sustainable change.
Nonprofits & Government
How your agency can effectively utilize the talents of people who serve…
How your company can engage employees in volunteer service while addressing the Nation’s most critical needs…
HandsOn Action Centers
HandsOn Volunteer Action Centers put people at the center of change, delivering high-impact programming in more than 200 communities worldwide.