HandsOn Network, a Points of Light enterprise equips individuals and organizations to learn, lead, and take action to create positive social change. From Spring 2013 to Spring 2014 we have:
- Developed 70 new tools for the social sector
- Trained over 1300 individuals
- Conducted over 100 trainings
- Trained upwards of 3,000 organizations
- Delivered e-learning courses to over 100 people
- Graduated 250 new Service Leaders through the Service Leader Certificate Program
- Over 12,000 downloads of tools and resources
- Over 3 million hits on videos and podcasts
We provide individuals and organizations with learning experiences that transform lives and communities.
- Volunteer Leaders and Managers;
- Students; and
- Organizations (Nonprofits, Government entities, and communities of faith).
We provide training and consulting on the following topics:
- Volunteer Management
- Volunteer Leadership
- Skills Based Volunteering
- Service Enterprise
- Community Engagement
HandsOn Network has a broad network of practitioners and experts that we leverage for the planning, development and implementation of learning programs. We provide learning experiences that are dynamic, innovative, and impact-oriented. Our training and consulting philosophy is based on:
- Principles of adult learning;
- Practitioner-based best practices;
- Collaborative and interactive design;
- Practical resources for innovation, action and impact; and,
- Needs of the target audience.
Interested in learning more about Training and Consulting contact us at email@example.com
Nonprofits & Government
How your agency can effectively utilize the talents of people who serve…
The Points of Light Corporate Institute is the go-to resource for community-minded companies looking to build and expand effective employee volunteer programs.
HandsOn Action Centers
HandsOn Volunteer Action Centers put people at the center of change, delivering high-impact programming in more than 200 communities worldwide.