As the largest volunteer network in the nation, Points of Light understands that mobilizing and managing volunteers is essential to achieving your organization's mission. We envision a world where every nonprofit organization, congregation and government agency inspires, equips, and mobilizes their stakeholders to create positive change. The Points of Light Membership program offers meaningful in-person and online learning and networking opportunities, access to tools and resources, and lots of great discounts! It’s our goal to empower you to motivate and engage others in meaningful service.
You're busy helping your community. Who's helping you?
As the largest volunteer network in the nation, Points of Light understands that mobilizing and managing volunteers is essential to achieving your organization's mission. We envision a world where every nonprofit organization, congregation and government agency inspires, equips, and mobilizes their stakeholders to create positive change.
The Points of Light Membership program offers meaningful in-person and online learning and networking opportunities, access to tools and resources, and lots of great discounts! It’s our goal to empower you to motivate and engage others in meaningful service.
Membership is your direct link to an array of Points of Light resources and assets that will help you build and sustain your volunteer efforts with minimal investment.
- 30% Discounts on Learning Opportunities through Points of Light University
- 30% Discounts on Train the Trainer Curriculum to include Volunteer Management and Volunteer Leadership
Discounts on Events
- Discounted registration for the Summit on Advanced Volunteer Engagement
- Discounted registration for National Conference on Volunteering and Service
- Discounted registration for CVA credential, offered through the Council for Certification in Volunteer Administration
Volunteer Activation Tools and Resources
- Access to Tools and Resources for Days of Service, National Volunteer Week, Make a Difference Day
- Access to Points of Light grant and programmatic opportunities
- Access to Presidents Volunteer Service Award and Daily Point of Light Award
- HandsOn Connect - One month free for the first year of a two year contract.
- Learn more about this volunteer management solution. Check out HandsonConnect.org
- 20% discount on consulting services
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization level Budget Size Cost
Level I Under $60,000 $200
Level II $60,001 – $200,000 $350
Level III $200,001 – $400,000 $450
Level IV $400,001 – $600,000 $550
Level V $600,001 – $900,000 $650
Leader $900,001 – $2,000,000 $1,000
Patron $2,000,001 – Above $2,000
Joining is easy! Simply fill out the online form, select your method of payment, and submit.
Connect yourself to a wealth of volunteer engagement tools and resources by becoming a member today!
Nonprofit & Government Member Listing
(list updated as of January 13, 2013)
- Catholic Diocese of Honolulu
- City of O'Fallon, Missouri
- COR | Columbia Opportunity Resource
- Crossover Volunteer Ghana
- El Paso County Sheriff's Office
- First Book
- Fisher House Foundation
- Future Next Corporation
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Haven Hospice
- Henry County Mentoring
- Hostelling International USA
- Johnson City Seniors' Center
- Joni and Friends
- Kilgore College
- KIRAN, INC.
- Lakeside Community Committee
- LDE Soccer Organization
- Learning Leaders
- Masonic Homes of California
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Michigan Nonprofit Association
- Mississippi Commission for Volunteer Service
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- NyE Communities Coalition
- OneStar Foundation
- Repair the World
- Salt Lake City Corporation Office of the Mayor
- Salt Lake County Government
- Special Olympics Florida
- Taean Love
- Texas A&M Colonias Program
- The Cleveland Foodbank
- The Global Democracy Project
- The Trustees of Reservations
- The Works
- United Way of Lowndes County Community Volunteer Center
- Volunteer Center of Kane County
- Volunteer Starkville
- Volunteers in Public Schools-Little Rock School District
Last Updated: Mon, 2013-05-20 10:09
Nonprofits & Government
How your agency can effectively utilize the talents of people who serve…
How your company can engage employees in volunteer service while addressing the Nation’s most critical needs…
HandsOn Action Centers
HandsOn Volunteer Action Centers put people at the center of change, delivering high-impact programming in more than 200 communities worldwide.