You're busy helping your community. Who's helping you?
As the largest volunteer network in the nation, HandsOn Network understands that mobilizing and managing volunteers is essential to achieving your organization's mission. We envision a world where every nonprofit organization, congregation and government agency inspires, equips, and mobilizes their stakeholders to create positive change.
The HandsOn Membership program offers meaningful in-person and online learning and networking opportunities, access to tools and resources, and lots of great discounts! It’s our goal to empower you to motivate and engage others in meaningful service.
Membership is your direct link to an array of resources and assets that will help you build and sustain your volunteer efforts with minimal investment.
- 50% Discounts on learning opportunities
Discounts on Events
- Discounted registration for National Conference on Volunteering and Service
- Discounted registration for CVA credential, offered through the Council for Certification in Volunteer Administration
Volunteer Activation Tools and Resources
- Access to Tools and Resources for Days of Service, National Volunteer Week, Make a Difference Day
- Access to Points of Light grant and programmatic opportunities
- Access to Presidents Volunteer Service Award and Daily Point of Light Award programs
- HandsOn Connect - One month free for the first year of a two year contract.
- Learn more about this volunteer management solution. Check out HandsonConnect.org
- 40% Discount on consulting services
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization level Budget Size Cost
Level I Under $60,000 $200
Level II $60,001 – $200,000 $350
Level III $200,001 – $400,000 $450
Level IV $400,001 – $600,000 $550
Level V $600,001 – $900,000 $650
Leader $900,001 – $2,000,000 $1,000
Patron $2,000,001 – Above $2,000
Joining is easy! Simply fill out the online form, select your method of payment, and submit.
Connect yourself to a wealth of volunteer engagement tools and resources by becoming a member today!
Nonprofit & Government Member Listing
(list updated as of August 16, 2013)
- The Works
- The Trustees of Reservations
- Mississippi Commission for Volunteer Service
- Texas A&M Colonias Program
- OneStar Foundation
- United Way of Lowndes County Community Volunteer Center
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Learning Leaders
- COR | Columbia Opportunity Resource
- Georgia Serves
- Masonic Homes of California
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- City of O'Fallon, Missouri
- Volunteer Center of Kane County
- KIRAN, INC.
- The Salvation Army NHQ
- El Paso County Sheriff's Office
- Barbara Bush Foundation
- Rock Stars United
- McDowell Volunteer Center
- Chester County Library and District Center
- New York State Historical Association and The Farmers' Museum
- Scholarship America
- Beach Cities Health District
- Make-A-Wish America
- Online Volunteering Australia
- Michigan Nonprofit Association
- Smithsonian Institution
- 4-Hope of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Long Island State Veterans Home
- Charleston Water System
- Boy Scouts of America
- Town of Chapel Hill
- TLC Ministries
We have classes available 24/7, for you to take at your own pace.
Points of Light has partnered with Kansas State University to create a unique opportunity to sharpen your community leadership skills. The Community-Engaged Leadership Certificate is a 12 credit-hour course during which students will have the opportunity to bridge theory and hands-on experience.
Check out our training calendar to register for live instructor-led classes. You can also browse hundreds of our previous recorded sessions at Points of Light’s Learning Center.
Sign up for eVolve, a monthly newsletter which includes topics on the latest training trends and provides electronic technical assistance on related topics.
The Leadership Faculty expands our capacity to provide training, through leadership and consulting services.
Last Updated: Tue, 2015-06-16 10:56
- Nonprofits & Government
The Points of Light Corporate Institute is the go-to resource for community-minded companies looking to build and expand effective employee volunteer programs.
HandsOn Action Centers
HandsOn Volunteer Action Centers put people at the center of change, delivering high-impact programming in more than 200 communities worldwide.