Watch the MLK Day Webcasts
- Watch the HandsOn Network YouTube Channel MLK 2010 Playlist
- Ceasar Mitchell - MLK Day of Service
- Atlanta - MLK Day of Service
- Phoenix - MLK Day of Service
- Sacramento - MLK Day of Service
- Washington, D.C. - MLK Day of Service
- St. Louis - MLK Day of Service
- New York City - MLK Day of Service
- Chicago, IL - MLK Day Mayor's Announcement
Photos from the MLK Day Events
In the News
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Michelle Nunn and John Bridgeland Op-Ed: Fulfill King's goal with a call for global service.
- Huffington Post: Michelle Nunn Op-Ed: You Only Need a Heart Full of Grace.
- USA Today: Thousands volunteer sweat and spirit to honor MLK on Day of Service.
- Washington Post: MLK Day Virtual Town Hall.
- USA Today Kindness Blog: A 'touchstone' for Haiti support over the long-term.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy: Charities Look to King Holiday to Spotlight Volunteerism.
- Julie Menin's Give and Take Blog: MLK Day GUEST BLOG by Silda Wall Spitzer.
- Social Citizens Blog: Make it a Day On(line): MLK Day Virtual Town Hall.
- Deconstructing the News: Michelle Nunn: You Only Need a Heart Full of Grace.
- Social Velocity: MLK Day of Service Virtual Town Hall.
- USA Today Kindness Blog: How to Make a Difference on MLK Day.
- Future Leaders in Philanthropy Blog: A Day On, Not a Day Off.
- Delta Air Lines Blog: MLK Day - A Day On Not A Day Off.
- Rosetta Thurman Blog: Promoting Next Generation Leadership for Social Change.
- Phoenix Business Journal Online: Virtual Town Hall to be held on Martin Luther King Day.
- DC This Week Blog: HandsOn Network Center Greater DC Cares Asks You To Volunteer This MLK Day.
- Social Actions Blog: HandsOn Network's MLK Day Virtual Town Hall.
Nonprofits & Government
How your agency can effectively utilize the talents of people who serve…
The Points of Light Corporate Institute is the go-to resource for community-minded companies looking to build and expand effective employee volunteer programs.
HandsOn Action Centers
HandsOn Volunteer Action Centers put people at the center of change, delivering high-impact programming in more than 200 communities worldwide.